Yokohama Y356 TU Summer Truck Tire – 195/75R14 99
- More Offers
Yokohama Y356 Highway Rib Summer light truck tires are for drivers who want a combination of heavy-duty load capacity, even wear and low noise along with traction on dry and wet roads. Sometimes used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on medium and heavy-duty 2WD trucks, vans and pickups, Highway Rib Summer tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice. O.E. Highway Rib Summer light truck tires are typically purchased as direct replacements for worn-out pairs/sets of the vehicle’s original tires. They can also be used for other vehicle applications in complete sets of four or axle pairs if available in an appropriate size, load range and speed rating to match the existing O.E. tires’ performance category and specifications.
- Heavy-duty load capacity, even wear, and low noise along with traction on dry and wet roads
- Original Equipment (O.E.) replacement for medium and heavy-duty 2WD trucks, vans, and pickups
- Great for medium-duty hauling in dry and mild conditions
- Can replace original tires independently or in a complete set
- Not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice