Yokohama S.Drive High Performance Tire – 275/35R19 96Z
- More Offers
The S.drive ("Sport Drive") radial is Yokohama's Ultra High Performance Summer tire developed for the drivers of sports cars, sporty coupes and performance sedans. The S.drive radial is designed to use Yokohama's technological advancements to deliver extraordinary grip and handling on both wet and dry roads. Like all summer tires, the S.drive radial is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice. The S.drive radial features Yokohama's micro-flexible tread compound developed using nanotechnology to produce a silica-based compound that maximizes contact between the tire and the road enhancing grip in wet and dry conditions. This advanced compound is molded into a directional tread design that features independent shoulder blocks, notched intermediate ribs and a continuous center rib to maintain constant road contact and improve cornering stability. Wide circumferential grooves with angled groove walls optimize cornering traction and evacuate water to resist hydroplaning while groove-in-groove technology (tiny scores on the groove walls) distributes the stress loads to promote more even wear. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by jointless nylon cap plies and belt edge strips to enhance ride uniformity and high-speed durability.
- Extreme Performance Summer tire
- Developed for sports cars, sports coupes and performance sedans
- High levels of traction, responsive handling and driving control in dry and wet road conditions
- Groove-in-Groove technology distributes the stress loads to promote more even wear
- Not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice