Hankook Ventus V12 evo 2 Summer Radial Tire – 285/30R20 Y
- More Offers
The Ventus utilizes the latest technology to maximize steering response and improve high-speed stability while the tire's water drainage system ensures safety on wet surfaces. The directional tread of the tire gives a sophisticated look and improves traction while preventing against hydroplaning.
- Solid center tracking rib - enhances braking performance and ensures optimal road contact pressure and controlled steering response at high speeds
- Y-shape channels, linear grooves and MTR (Multiple Tread Radius) - effectively sweeps water away from the tire
- High-density nylon reinforcement belt - allows even distribution of ground contact pressure during cornering
- HPSR (High Tg Polymer & Specific Resin) Compound - ensures outstanding traction and braking on wet roads
- 3D effect on block edge - evenly distributes road surface contact for optimal handling and braking