Top winter tires: The Nokian lineup! The best choice!

Top winter tires: The Nokian lineup! The best choice!

• RawLu Reply

All-Weather tiers on an all-wheel-drive/4X4 & your set for life IMO 😉

April 10, 2018 at 10:38 pm
  • Richard Evans Reply

So where does the Nokian D4 fit in with all this advice as I’m using these on my BMW Xdrive tourer ?

April 10, 2018 at 11:13 pm
  • bloodyangel5463 Reply

Thank you.

April 10, 2018 at 11:59 pm
  • Randy Lee Reply

I am coming from the competitors brand AT Tire, Yokohama AT-S, and understand that the Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus is a good all weather tire, the question is: With heavy snowfall and lots of ice and sometimes black Ice, for winter use is the Hakka LT2 Studded going to be night and day better for my conditions? Western Canada, rural! Thanks!

April 11, 2018 at 12:15 am
  • Prince Duties Reply

Great explanation

April 11, 2018 at 12:52 am
  • PaulBodyBuilder Reply

I am in the USA
    I WANT THE NOKIAN Hakilipta 9
    They only have 8.
    When will u carry ir ties at BJ'S Wholesale ClubI

April 11, 2018 at 1:09 am
  • Myron Hayes Reply

How can I get a set of these winter tires in Wisconsin

April 11, 2018 at 2:02 am
  • wbball15 Reply

Merci, guys.

April 11, 2018 at 2:55 am
  • OffGridNorthwest Reply

Thanks for the great video! It's more information than I could find anywhere on Nokian Winter tires. I'm now subscribed.
    I put the Nordman 5 (without studs) on my Toyota and they have fantastic traction on the ice! You can check out my first drive with them in Freezing Rain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYjBkPo5yU

April 11, 2018 at 3:10 am
  • Prairielander Reply

I have had the Hakka R on my Civic and they have lasted 7 years. I live in Alberta and I have driven them through the mountains and the ice and snow. I drove through two feet of snow up a hill with ease. I was working with someone who had the work van with all seasons and he was stuck around every corner where as my little car ploughed through.

I hope Nokian will always make quality tires as I will probably buy nothing else now. My only choice is not what brand to buy, but what Nokian tires I should get.

April 11, 2018 at 3:42 am
  • Joe Johnson Reply

Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 is the best.

April 11, 2018 at 4:18 am
  • Rick L Reply

I have a 2016 Ford F-150 and I did watch and listen to this video and the Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT2 seems to be the best winter tire for my pickup truck… BUT I did not fully understand when at 11:48 he talks about another tire. So I can put Hakkapeliitta 8 SUV on my pickup?

April 11, 2018 at 4:38 am
  • Mark Murzello Reply

I have the Hakka 8's and I love them, I can't wait for winter!!!

April 11, 2018 at 5:00 am
  • Kia ByGosh Reply

Great details/info re different Nokian tire selections
    available: Their advantages; selections based on various applications; and
    their benefits…

April 11, 2018 at 5:41 am
  • zuti071 Reply

But where is Nokian WR D3 tire ?

April 11, 2018 at 6:24 am
  • Mr. Worf Reply

My first snow tires were the Hakkapelliita RSi . Unbelievable traction in snow , the 401 highway was unplowed and with my snows I just blasted through the snow like it wasn't there . Very save drive .

April 11, 2018 at 6:56 am
  • Merp Reply

Thanks good break down, I knew they are the best snow tire, but wasnt sure how to figure out their line. Appreciate you doing this video.

April 11, 2018 at 7:03 am