Cheap tyres versus expensive tyres – What Car?besttirestore
B-Qtech DIY Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Wireless TPMS with 4 External Sensors, Cigarette Lighter Plug LCD Display with Tire Pressure, Temperature Gauge and Battery Voltage(0 to 50.75 Psi)
- Wireless TPMS real time monitors the pressure and temperature of the tires and battery voltage with the digital LCD screen,help you monitor the vehicle from various aspects. Inbuilt 1.5 A charging port is suitable for charging on the journey
- The monitor supports visual and audible warning,Bar/Psi pressure, ℃/℉ temperature unit for selection,clearly showing exact reading at day and night.The default alarm pressure is: 2 Bar/3 Bar(29 Psi/44 Psi) and can be customized by 2 buttons
- Easy DIY installation within 15 minutes, no risk to destroy tires. Great device with anti-theft, waterproof and dustproof external sensors for old cars.One replaceable CR1632 battery could last 2 years
- First use,install 4 sensors then turn on the monitor. When the car runs for about 2 minutes, the monitor can receive the sensors data on time. Since the monitor has no battery so it should be connected to the cigarette lighter when you use it
- When put the monitor in a power outlet that turns off with the engine, the monitor would save its last readings. The tire pressure data would update after a few seconds as you start the car, no need driving. The system will work even if the car is not in motion
1. Available for 4 tires household vehicles, sport cars, trailers, trucks which tire pressure range is 0 to 50.75 PSI up to 19 ft(6 meters).
Sensor signal distance: The normal distance is 10-16 ft(3-5 meters). Beyond 10 meters (33 ft), the signal would not be clear.
2.You should use th