11 of the best car tyres for 2018

11 of the best car tyres for 2018

ULKEME Auto Car Tubeless Tyre Puncture Plug Tire Repair Motorcycle Bike Cement Tool Kit

• Material: Plastic
  • Size: app.14cmx8cm/5.51''x3.15''
  • Gently push needle through hole until about half inch is left of the plug.
  • Pull split eye tool leaving the plug inserted into hole.
  • Trim excess plug sticking out and let dry. Inflate tire and test for leak
100% brand new and high quality.
Features:
It is a puncture repair kit for tubeless tyre.
If you go out by cycle, scooter, motorbike or car, you can't afford to leave home without it.
This kit will let you repair the puncture quickly and effectively
It is essential for vehicles with tubeless tyres.
Remove the object that caused tyre puncture.
Insert the rasp into the hole, push and pull the rasp to roughen and clean the edges.
Coat the needle with the rubb
List Price: $ 4.89 Price: $ 4.89

ABOX Air Compressor Tyre Inflator, Portable Air Compressor Pump with Digital Gauge, Auto Off, 3 Mode LED Light, 12V 100 PSI Tire Pump for Car, Motorcycles, Bicycles, Mattress and Other Inflatables

• 🎁Accurate&Powerful. ABOX portable air compressor pump featured with LCD display tire gauge(Accuracy 35psi±1.5psi) for easy and clear readout. It is accurate for the pressure gauge and the current pressure will show on screen, you will not need to buy additional pressure reader. Test your tire pressure whenever you want and helps you to keep enough air pressure for your tires, no need to go to gas station.
  • 🎁Fast Inflation&Auto Shutoff. ABOX car tire inflator will shut off automatically when you preset desired PSI and reached without over inflation, and it only takes you 3 minutes to inflate a flat tire to 40psi. It's lightweight and equipped with bright and long lasting LED Light , help you get the job done easier and faster whenever you use it.
  • 🎁Space Saving&Handy. The portable air inflator is small, compact and handy; the 3.1m power lead, 0.5m air hose and press valve, all can be neatly packed and stowed in the built-in side compartment. The anti-slip mat on the back and bottom to reduce vibration during the inflation for better stability. A nice, appropriate gift for family or friends who are drivers, especially for new drivers.
  • 🎁Multi-purpose. ABOX digital tire inflator comes with free adapters and neatly stowed at the back of air pump and you can carry this air compressor pump whenever you go and prefect for cars, SUV, motorhome, sport and camping equipment, pool toy and other inflatables.
  • 🎁12-Month Warranty. ABOX user-friendly portable air pump comes with one-year warranty, if you have any questions, please feel free to email our very friendly customer service to resolve your concern in a timely manner.
A stable, high-quality tire inflator could be your life saver!--ABOX Portable Air Compressor Pump, making inflating safe, convenient and high efficient. It's simple to operate for man and women.

Features:
1. One Key to Inflate: press power switch to start the inflatable pump.
2. High-precision digital tire pressure gauge: while inflatabling can grasp the tire pressure situation
3. Auto shut off: This intelligent tire inflator auto shutoff after reaching your input for psi.
List Price: $ 33.99 Price: $ 33.99

• smudgejock Reply

Hello,great video. You said in this review that you rated the falken 510,can I ask just how much you rate it compared to the other tyres you reviewed? I'm considering putting them on my BMW 330d as Conti 5 runflats are horrible! Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks again for your excellent videos.

March 28, 2018 at 4:16 am
  • flungingpictures Reply

You should do one on ALL-WEATHER TIRES
    All-season tires are 3-weather tires for northern countries like Canada.
    Now that you in GBR-UK are getting more snow, you should look at them too.

March 28, 2018 at 4:39 am
  • stephen mcneill Reply

Really informative video so thank you. What tyre would you recommend for a Mk7 Golf Gtd? 225/40/R18, Thanks

March 28, 2018 at 4:44 am
  • Andy B Reply

Hi bud, really great review thanks for posting. You obviously know your stuff so I hope I can pick your brains…I have just bought a Porsche 987 Boxster which the need front tyres replacing 235 35 19. Porsche recommend the Continental sport contact 3 and have approved them with the N1 rating. I believe this is an older tyre now. Does fitting an approved manufacturers tyre make much difference or am I ok with any higher end tyre such as the other brands you’ve shown. Thanks in advance 😊👍

March 28, 2018 at 5:20 am
  • Chris Talbott Reply

Very enjoyable video and useful. Many thanks.

March 28, 2018 at 5:45 am
  • amarjot singh loha Reply

Great videos ! I have a e90 320d it hasn’t got run flat on them , what would you recommend?

March 28, 2018 at 6:30 am
  • Uzishan Reply

had the previous falken ziex generation tyres on 14inch. they handled superb, especially on rainy weather. For my current car (a 2009 civic 5D) I'm going for the Azenis FK510 tyres. Fingers crossed!

March 28, 2018 at 7:11 am
  • Doper Gang Official Reply

ZestinosTyres

March 28, 2018 at 7:45 am
  • Shin Young Choi Reply

What do you recommend if the price does not matter? PremiumContact5 or Primacy 4?

March 28, 2018 at 8:19 am
  • Brandon Reply

Surprised the bfg sport comp 2 didn’t make the list.

March 28, 2018 at 8:29 am
  • Christopher Peterstedt Reply

i´,m tyred

March 28, 2018 at 9:17 am
  • Keith Moseley Reply

I had a 1 year old hyundai 130 the tyres were the noisest I have ever had .I wouldn't ever use them again.

March 28, 2018 at 9:47 am
  • john jay Reply

@Tyre Reviews for the last 2 winters I have been driving my 1990 BMW E34 520i M20B20 car with open differential like it was stolen/lunatic and the tires Nokian Hakkapeeliita R2 just wouldn't let me go off the road in a ditch! Don't know just how good are the tires in your review in REAL WINTER CONDITIONS but these NOKIAN tires have been amazingly good for the very hard winters we have here in ROMANIA! blizzards,snow 3 meters tall,ice on roads,slushy snow on the road,etc… they just kept me on the road! and I don't drive some complex AWD SUBARU impreza… or MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION AWD…

March 28, 2018 at 10:21 am
  • Odious Ktenology Reply

I only buy Michelin or Goodyear. Nothing else. Seen too many failures with other brands and other “off” brands.

March 28, 2018 at 11:20 am
  • Torus Hold Reply

What summer tyres you recommend for my G class – 275/55/19 ? I have Michelin Latitude but wear is terrible

March 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
  • Filip Kopca Reply

Hi,

Thanks for video,

I'm in market for new summer tyres for ma FWD daily driver.
    I've been struggling to find newer sporty/touring tyres in small narrow size 195/50R15
    Do you have any recommendations?

My current bet is Michelin PS3 front / Energy Saver back.

March 28, 2018 at 12:15 pm
  • Pavle Pajic Reply

Michelin is no 1

March 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm
  • António Moreira Reply

What you think about the Nexen N blue hd plus 205 55 r16? they are impressing good price… its very strange

March 28, 2018 at 1:13 pm
  • Teerapote Chatmonmat Reply

tyres and his muscle impressed me most.

March 28, 2018 at 1:16 pm
  • Michael Cullum Reply

BF Goodrich didn't get one mention? Really?

March 28, 2018 at 1:35 pm