Tire Rack Tire Test – Winter/Snow vs. All-Season vs. Summer Tires on Ice

Tire Rack Tire Test – Winter/Snow vs. All-Season vs. Summer Tires on Ice

uxcell Auto Car Tyre Tire Air Pressure Test Meter Gauge Pen 5-50 PSI 2pcs

• Product Name : Car Tire Pressure Gauge Pen;Material : Metal, Plastic
  • Color : Black, Silver Tone;Pressure Range : 5-50 PSI, 0.5-3.5Kg/cm2
  • Fold Size : 14 x 1cm/5.5" x 0.4" (L*D)
  • Net Weight : 49g
  • Package Content : 2 x Car Tire Pressure Gauge Pen
Light weight and portable design.
Clear and easy to read ranging between 5-50 PSI.
Quick and accurate method of checking tyre pressures.
Pocket-sized pressure gauge that provides a quick, simple method of checking tyre pressure to improve fuel consumption and avoid premature wear.

List Price: $ 7.14 Price: $ 7.14

P.I.Auto Store Tire Inflator - Dual Electric Power 12V DC (car) 110V/120V AC (mains). Portable Air Compressor Pump with storage bag - New and improved - Ideal Father's Day Gift …

Price:

• MUH FACKS Reply

do you guys think ill be aright in winters with my new RWD bmw 2 series if i get a good set of winter tires? any help would be greatly appreciated

August 20, 2016 at 7:25 pm
  • Kevin Sortor Reply

I have heard so many people worry and complain about tricky driving conditions in the snow, and when i recommend winter tires, they just roll their eyes. "tires dont make that much difference." yes they do! Often times these people are parents who are naturally concerned about their childrens safety, but no i dont need things that can prevent me from getting in an accident. I cant be bothered to spend money on that.

I run winter tires on my legacy and im passing SUVs and everything like crazy, because they have all seasons. whenever it snows and roads are bad, when i get to work or home i get asked: "did you have any problems getting in?" "No." My dad said once, "man, it was hard getting into the driveway today, jeez." (having come in a few minutes earlier than him) : "It was? okay, ill take your word for it."

I even ran my mk3 supra in the winter last year with the same tires and i had no trouble what so ever.

August 20, 2016 at 8:23 pm
  • Eric Shaver Reply

Are the winter tires studded?

August 20, 2016 at 8:56 pm
  • kyllasaakuvata Reply

I use studdless winter tires in here "Finland" and those are great. Most of us use stud tires but i dont see why. Make alot noise in cabin and theres no real need for em, studdless grip has come better than studded when comparing good studdless tires to chinese studded. Most of these test use "middle european" winter tires, that has no good grip what so ever, barely better than summer tires. My tires are hankook winter icept iz w606.

August 20, 2016 at 9:14 pm
  • luis8bgt Reply

I personally dislike this video, because we do not know what tire brand were used for this test. You could maybe used the best winter tires vs the worth summer or all season tires.

August 20, 2016 at 10:01 pm
  • Jon Skaggs Nardo polo Reply

Not a valid test, 3 different cars. They needed a pit crew to change the tires on one car

August 20, 2016 at 10:41 pm
  • Jhay Aquino Reply

Get an lancer evolution and all fine..

August 20, 2016 at 10:45 pm
  • spiffcats Reply

Dont even mention the abs, it did nothing.

August 20, 2016 at 11:23 pm
  • spiffcats Reply

Not sure what snow tires i got, but even in 2 ft of snow (welcome to canada) they didnt slip, even on steep hills, and im using a rwd van, pretty impressed,

August 20, 2016 at 11:23 pm
  • Mina Azez Reply

summer tires are the best!!

August 21, 2016 at 12:22 am
  • black98rt Reply

That's pretty impressive. I really didn't expect there to be much of a difference on ice.

August 21, 2016 at 12:30 am
  • WackoZacko15 Reply

just have to say he calls the last car blue but it looks black to me o.O

August 21, 2016 at 12:32 am
  • San Diego Towing Network Reply

Good tires definitely help but you've got to know how to drive!

August 21, 2016 at 12:52 am
  • Bigtruck Bob Reply

Can we do a review between AT tire and winter tire? As a SUV/truck owner, I or we have AT or MT tires on our SUV/truck all the time. Of crouse the winter tire will perform better on winter. But is AT tire good enough?

August 21, 2016 at 1:37 am
  • Alexis James Reply

There is no substitute for snow tires. All season tires SUCK in the winter and summer tires in the winter are hockey pucks. I think anyone found driving on summer tires in the winter should be fined severely – it's dangerous for public safety.

August 21, 2016 at 1:59 am
  • audrey aldwinckle Reply

wished you had included all weather tires.

August 21, 2016 at 2:13 am
  • Dustin Mak Reply

dude doesn't know how to drive. Never stay on the brakes if you start sliding.

August 21, 2016 at 2:42 am
  • mustwearshoes .nobags Reply

He clearly says studless

August 21, 2016 at 3:06 am
  • Funky360 Reply

You compare summer vs all-season with winter "stud" tire??!!

August 21, 2016 at 3:13 am
  • robwilco1 Reply

So if i get the comments winter tires are not enforced by law in winter months in some areas? Where i live you have to fit winter tires by october 15th. If you dont and you get stopped by police you face a fine up to 200 euros.

August 21, 2016 at 3:56 am