Sebastian Vettel Testing New 2017 Pirelli Wet Tyres On a Modified Ferrari SF15-T F1 Car

Cosco Shifter 300-Pound Capacity Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck and Dolly, Green

• Heavy Duty - Durable Steel Frame with 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
  • Easy to Use - Quick Conversion with no pins or tools
  • Multi-Position - Use as a 2-Wheel, Upright Hand Truck or into a 4-wheel Cart
  • Folds Flat for Transport/Storage
  • Fits in most size car trunks
4-wheel, Truck or Dolly and a 2-Wheel Hand Truck all in one! What's better is it folds up and only weighs about 15 pounds, so take it anywhere. Whether you are moving boxes or unloading the car; simply unfold the Cosco Shifter and let this lightweight hand truck do all your heavy lifting. The Shifter easily converts from its flat storage position to a 2-wheel upright hand truck or 4-wheel cart with no pins or tools. The flat folding design makes it easy to store in a closet, the garage, or even
List Price: $ 79.99 Price: $ 59.99

Durable universal 10 To 50 PSI LBS Auto Vehicle Car Motor Tyre Tire Air Pressure Test Meter Gauge Pen Emergency Use Good Helper

• Brand: New
  • Material:Metal, Plastic
  • Pocket-sized pressure gauge that provides a quick, simple method of checking tyre pressure to improve fuel consumption and avoid premature wear.
  • Fold Size:8.2 x 1cm/3.2" x 0.4" (L*W)
  • Color:Royal Blue, Silver Tone
Brand: New Material:Metal, Plastic Built in a keyring. Pressure Range:10-50 PSI, 10-50 LBS Quick and accurate method of checking tyre pressures. Pocket-sized pressure gauge that provides a quick, simple method of checking tyre pressure to improve fuel consumption and avoid premature wear. Color:Royal Blue, Silver Tone Fold Size:8.2 x 1cm/3.2" x 0.4" (L*W)
Price:

• Sfin Younson Reply

Lately I have had a bug about watching some of the older F1 races (the 90's), the F1 races I grew up watching with my dad as a little turd.
    I mostly wanted to watch some of the Schumacher races again. (Miss seeing the man that in my opinion is the visual epitome of Self confidence & pride which I am sure most would agree with me love or hate him lol) #KeepFightingMichael
    Also, with the 2017 changes I think the F1 cars of the 90's & early 2000's are the closest thing to whats to come in regards to whats to come.
    "MY POINT TO THIS" I just wanted to ask how many of you remember the time ( in the 90's my racing generation when I began becoming a fan)- (37 yrs. old now) when teams could run V12 engines & V10's for the smaller teams & remember the enormous gap in horse power ( if memory serves me what like 900 + horses from the V12's?)
    What I also realized what actually made me become a F1 fan was just how insanely fast the F1 cars and drivers could corner both high speed and low speed corners. Ya I know they had traction control which by the way wish they would bring that back. But because it has been gone for some time now I had forgotten just how fast they were.
    Who knows, maybe since they are going backwards in terms of the 2017 cars basic similar design (wide car, wide tyre, lower rear wing) and with the speed increase possible enclosed Halo cotpit design for 2018 or open Halo design it will come back.

August 20, 2016 at 7:27 pm
  • Sfin Younson Reply

August 20, 2016 at 8:20 pm
  • Vagabundo Reply

sounds like broken… since last few years.
    Thank you, stupid eco douchbags.

August 20, 2016 at 9:19 pm
  • DoctorDreh1988 Reply

Love the detail on that Rear Wing. AWSOME!!

August 20, 2016 at 9:31 pm
  • Aj85234480 Reply

Mr. 19Bozzy92…. you are a living legend in youtube !!!

Thank you for making my days better with all the videos that you have posted over the past few years….. my favorite: "F1 V8s at Monza, end of an era; will we miss them"

August 20, 2016 at 10:25 pm
  • bArda26 Reply

sounds very bad 🙁 I miss the v8s so much

August 20, 2016 at 10:39 pm
  • cbr cruz Reply

The v6t doesnt sound that bad

August 20, 2016 at 11:32 pm
  • TheStockCarStig Reply

Am I the only one who thinks the engine sounds don't sound horrible?

August 21, 2016 at 12:13 am
  • Kierowca Polski Reply

Side skirts?

August 21, 2016 at 12:41 am
  • racingmarch Reply

Thank you for taking the time and effort to show us some live action of the Pirelli Tests. Great job filming this from diffrent angles.

August 21, 2016 at 12:52 am
  • Yeezy Weezy Reply

dang great camera and great video dude. saluted

August 21, 2016 at 1:49 am
  • Mike Ogryzlo Reply

The v6 still needs to be swapped with the biggest v12 engines and only race technology.

August 21, 2016 at 2:02 am
  • Petidani0330 Reply

The car looks much more stable, even in wet conditions! I can't wait for 2017! :D

August 21, 2016 at 2:55 am
  • JG Car Cleaning Reply

looks good

August 21, 2016 at 3:39 am
  • SERZHANT Reply

wide tires. turbo. back in 80s. very good.

August 21, 2016 at 4:05 am
  • Kamogelo Lekhu Reply

Okay I miss the the V12s and V8s… Coz that gave me goosebumps as a kid… But you can not deny that this is a beautiful sound… I really dont know why people dont like the sound of the V6s. Waiting for someone to start a debate

August 21, 2016 at 4:40 am
  • tom f. Reply

Continental make good wet tyres, and very good fast slicks,much better than michelin or pirelli.
    they have much harder carcases that roll much better.

August 21, 2016 at 4:57 am
  • littleaudi Reply

I feel like I am in a vast minority by saying I actually LIKE the v6 sounds, they sounds kinda…throaty, a bit more meaty, as if something is actually happening inside the engine, rather than it screaming, sounding like it is just wasting everything. I know most people will disagree, which is fair enough, just my opinion :)

August 21, 2016 at 5:36 am
  • Spotav Reply

Nice, but a shorter car and wheelbase like we had in the 2009 would be great, instead of today's 5 metre long harvester. Since i remember they maded the cars longer to get a bigger fuel tank now you have the v6 is possible made a shorter car, more agile without compromising about refueling.

August 21, 2016 at 6:09 am
  • Hungrygoose Reply

I'm interested to know whether the lower, wider rear wings will make the DRS more or less powerful. Thanks.

August 21, 2016 at 6:21 am