All about tires : Watch and learn before you buy

1mm? lolz

August 20, 2016 at 7:42 pm
  • carlos vazquez torres Reply

Oh and by the way very good video!! Good information , Thaks

August 20, 2016 at 8:24 pm
  • carlos vazquez torres Reply

Im looking for a new set of tires, some body Have experience with maxxis victra 4?

August 20, 2016 at 8:35 pm
  • Miguel Mateus Reply

Gostei deste vídeo. Bastante útil. Os melhores pneus que já tive oportunidade de experimentar, foram os Bridgestone Potenza RE 720, Firestone SZ80 e os fantásticos Toyo Proxes T1R, sempre em 195/50/R15. Um Abraço

August 20, 2016 at 9:33 pm
  • Crobular I Reply

Lot of rubbish talked about tyres these days. On my powerful V8 Merc I used to fit Colway remoulds. They are difficult to get now. Colway`s used to use them on their Rally Car. To economise now I can get re-cut tyres or retreads really cheap from a local tyre fitter and he is very good at repairing cuts in the wall as well. These seem to be OK up to about 190KPH on the Peage in France. My wife and three young children never complain and my wife likes the great price savings so she can buy new dresses and clothes for the children. I never service my Merc either, I just top up the oil and water and have done so for the last 100000 miles. Needed front pads recently so I purchased Shu Lau a Chinese make. All seems quite OK. Looking forward to getting my foot down in France soon.

August 20, 2016 at 9:42 pm
  • Vignesh N.Y Reply

Great informative video. Thanks Joao. I have used Bridgestone Turanza and then switched to Michelin energy savers and then primacy 3, both of which are very very good. Now for future I think Michelin cross country are the best for winters and summers alike. But this is my personal bias to Michelin!

August 20, 2016 at 10:17 pm
  • ZevenLV Reply

+1 video

August 20, 2016 at 11:00 pm
  • Diamond Liberty Reply

short video!? just playing. great video you've been very helpful. My new favorite tires are TOYO-M608Z 185/70R19.5 because the load rating is great and they have a better grip than most service tires I can find. Plus the height helps with the fuel economy. Thanks again.

August 20, 2016 at 11:58 pm
  • Madhusudan Mudri Reply

Excellent analysis and presentation, keep it up. thanks for this video.

August 21, 2016 at 12:17 am
  • Frank Rasmussen Reply

Nice guide. Thanks :-)

August 21, 2016 at 12:27 am
  • Ian Lucio Veiga Coutinho Reply

excelente trabalho João. É-me extremamente útil tanto aqui na India como quando estou por aí. abraço.

August 21, 2016 at 1:01 am
  • Dino K Reply

ECELLENT VIDEO, COVERS EVERTHING. ONLY VIDEO I FOUND THAT CARRYS NOISE INFO OF TIRES DINO / FLORIDA U S A

August 21, 2016 at 1:27 am
  • catherine temwani Reply

L want to buy tires from as 20ft container

August 21, 2016 at 2:02 am
  • THE EYE OF GOD Reply

What tire would suffice as an all weather snow tire for a 2016 Corvette Stingray Z06?

August 21, 2016 at 2:09 am
  • Gulzar Hussain Reply

10:58please next time put the camera little bit high like same level than your eyes because in this video i see more your nose inside than the eys or lips, it make me unconfortable and do not understand much like that. but your video is nice i learn many new things that i never knew before like the age of tire. thanks

August 21, 2016 at 2:40 am
  • Nedews Reply

if the rims are 15 inches in diameter, the tires also should be 15 inches in diameter?!

August 21, 2016 at 3:22 am
  • Kevin Olesik Reply

there is a lot of good info in this video ! thank you

August 21, 2016 at 4:11 am
  • Yeshua Duran Reply

Thanks your video has been very helpful for the purchase of my new tires. I know you can't cover all of speaking about tires topic. But this video has everything to know and the most important. Again thanks man ??

August 21, 2016 at 4:40 am
  • Na Yang Reply

its funny how used tire shop sells 75 percent of their tire that are at the wear bar. Before its illegal to drive on a tire of less than 2mm of thread …law inforcment should stop people from selling it…so shops can sell it but consumer cant use it …

August 21, 2016 at 5:09 am
  • Peter Byers Reply

Very informative. Thank you for making this video and for sharing. God Bless you Joao.

August 21, 2016 at 5:45 am